This colloquium meets 5 - 6:20p Wednesdays in Hill 705. Its purpose is to foster social interaction between graduate students and postdocs through short talks of general mathematical interest.
- Fall 2021
- 10 November: Penrose's Singularity Theorem, Eric Ling
- 27 October: Containing bipartite subgraphs, Ben Gunby
- 20 October: No seminar (no speaker)
- 13 October: What is the BSD Conjecture, Ian Coley
- 06 October: Quantum Chaos, Chris Lutsko
- 29 September: The classification of (countable torsion) abelian groups, Ian Coley